Legertoit and Legerpente
Legertoit Type I
Insulation panel with rabbeted or straight edges, made with EPS beads containing a flame retardant.
Legerpente Type I
Sloped insulation panel made with EPS beads containing a flame retardant.
Length and width
- 2’ x 4’ (610 mm x 1219 mm)
- 2’ x 8’ (610 mm x 2438 mm)
- 4’ x 4’ (1219 mm x 1219 mm)
- 4’ x 8’ (1219 mm x 2438 mm)
- Density : 1 lb/pi3 (16.01 kg/m3)
Permanent R-Value Guarantee
The thermal resistance of this type of insulation is permanent due to its cellular structure which contains only stabilized trapped air. EPS performance does not diminish over time.
Insulation panels can be applied hot or cold, as needed, using bitumen cooled to 225°F or fixed to the surface mechanically.
- Certified INTERTEK ETL SEMKO
- Conforms to CAN/ULC-S701-01 standards
- Conforms to CAN/ULCS-126M DSIGN C7,C12
- Conforms to Association des maîtres couvreurs du Québec standards
- CCMC # 12984-L
EPS beads should be considered flammable when subjected to a source of intense heat or a constant strong flame. They are vulnerable to petroleum-based solvents and prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation.